Increasing demand by customers for enhanced bank and financial services providers to deliver full featured end-to-end services from banking and investments to lending and insurance creates serious challenges in remaining competitive. As a result, banks and financial services providers are seeking to integrate critical business processes across multiple business segments and link legacy systems throughout the enterprise to Electronic Content Management (ECM) solution that will deliver and present a plethora of information to the desktop, regardless of format.
Differentiation is achieved by focusing on enhancing the efficiencies of business processes that deal with managing and distributing information that in turn precipitates timely decision-making. Banks and financial services providers seeking a competitive advantage are implementing Docubase ECM solutions that allow them to capture, manage, and distribute information across the enterprise while adhering to the business rules that are in place. In banking for example, the use of Docubase Check Manager™ allows the teller, or any of the institutions representatives dealing with check payments, to scan the check to read the MICR Code, capture an image of the check and automatically launch a query to an application that will in turn present an image of the signature on screen and in some cases, verify account balances.
Docubase Systems, Inc. enables Financial Services Providers to:
- Standardize how information is captured, managed and distributed across every business segment as a single entity or at an enterprise level
- Streamline operations by automating business functions, including check processing, and increasing employee productivity while at the same time lowering operating costs
- Provide information security and controlled access Scale their solutions from standalone or departmental to enterprise-wide as internal and external demands dictate
- Increase customer service levels and expand service offerings by implementing self service inquiries and transactions through Web access
Typical applications within the Financial Services sector include but are not limited to:
- Customer Records
- Human Resources
- Loan and Mortgage Applications
- Signature Verification
- Transaction Requests
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Check Processing
- Litigation Support
- Credit Card Transaction Records
We encourage you to explore the benefits of using a Docubase ECM solution in your organization by contacting us for a free demonstration and assessment with one of our representatives.
Letter from Cortez Community Bank