Paper documents stamped with bar codes are widely used in a variety of industries such as finance, mortgage, insurance, healthcare, transportation and manufacturing. Bar coded documents enable a full range of automation when used with centralized scanning, network scanners and MFD’s. The result is mature and cost-saving data collection techniques that address the following mission critical organizational needs:
- Assists in expediting bar code data collection processing and reduces handling of employee expense reports, accounting documents, financial documents, mortgage packages, documents of public record, and other line of business or time sensitive documents
- Provide a variety of encryption levels and 100% accuracy
- Provide routing information and document identification for document imaging or enterprise content management systems
- Enhance business workflow, minimize data entry and increase speed and efficiency of processing, archiving documents and bar code data collection
- Resolve document security related compliance issues with ISO, HIPAA or SOX
- Customers and remote employees can print bar code pre-index sheets, and then send back documents through web scanning or faxing for automatic processing
But how do you capitalize on the benefits of using bar codes if the documents do not already have them?
Docubase Barcode Maker was born of the idea that users wanted an easy way to associate Barcodes with paper files that have no existing barcodes. Docubase Bar Code Maker is a professional Code 39 bar code creation tool that enables you to create and print bar code pages. You can create high quality bar codes on the screen and then print them to any printer or PDF.
Docubase Bar Code Maker is a freestanding desktop utility that while designed for use with the Docubase Information Suite ECM product line is a universal Bar Code Creation product that can be used with any EDMS/ECM or other application that can read Code 39 bar code.
A license for each computer is required. Additional licenses can be purchased. If interested in over 25 licenses, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted pricing.